- IT person on-site
- 1 Gbit/s wired 10 Gbit/s external
- Reserved 300GB on our 920 intel server
- Network printing (100 copies)
- Mysql databases
- Data backup (backup to NAS storage)
TIQC is located in a dedicated building, CEP Hall 2, on an 80-acre, tree-lined Queens College campus surrounding a traditional quad with a magnificent view of the Manhattan skyline. The building access is controlled by Blackboard Door Access System. All qualified monthly or annual members and fellows will be assigned a QCard,issued by Queens College, for building access.
TIQC strives to provide the facility, network, workshops and more resources to our members. We have allocated public and shared space with functions, include:
- Lounge: refrigerator, coffee maker, drinking water, microwave, and kitchen sink.
- Recreation Room: Foosball table, electronic drum, XBox, dartboard and modern video conferencing system.
- Resource Center: Canon image RUNNER ADVANCE 4245 copier/printer/scanner/finisher/fax and 3D printer
- Privacy Telephone Booth: phone booth with handset.
- 7-seat and 15-seat Conference Rooms: modern video conferencing system with wireless collaboration capability via Sharelink 200N.
- Classroom: 20-seat classroom with projector and Lectern
Our Work Space
We design affordable and comfortable tech space for the right teams and entrepreneurs. Queens College campus is at your hands to explore and develop innovative technology ideas. Our available office space includes 1, 4, 6, 8, 10-private work space, and one coworking space that could accommodate up to 12 private work tables.
- Individual Pro Office (1 Person): approximately 80 ft2.
- Team Cluster 4 (Up To 4 People): approximately 150 ft2.
- Team Cluster 6 (Up To 6 People): approximately 270 ft2.
- Team Cluster 8 (Up To 8 People): approximately 300 ft2.
- Team Cluster 10 (Up To 10 People): approximately 470 ft2.
- Coworking (Up To 12 People): approximately 570 ft2.